Monday 20 June 2011

Food for Thoughts


"There is no love sincerer than the love of food" - George Bernard Shaw.

Food for your mind stimulates your mental knowledge, food for biological system rouse your strength and growth, but those special delights rejuvenate you. You will feel pleasure and would gratify to some extent.


We have busy lives, but I believe that everyone deserves to enjoy a grand serve at the end of the day. Do not let your rapid life prevent you from giving you the very best. I used to help my mom in cooking, soon I realised that I actually enjoy to cook. I have learnt few basics but ain't a master in it. Either you cook for someone special or someone special cooks for you, but the aim is, the menu must be special whether it is your favorite meals or something unique.

Let us pour some ideas here with your favorites and/or unique ones. Just IMAGINE.

No comments:

Post a Comment