The world is flooded in debt. IMF, ECB, Uncle Sam & Aunt Merkel are protecting the indebted countries and in hope that the measures or actions being taken by them would help those economy to get a boost. We are living in this real-time experiment of how to destroy what once was a good international financial system. Things can get worse because 'X' factor can always happen. Here is a list of possible values that 'X' can be equals to:
1. Greece may fail & defaults, and exits this common currency experiment
2. Italian bond yields doubles from and spikes to 15%
3. Big Banks tumble again
4. France losses its Triple-A rating
5. The EFSF structure fails
6. Germany says no and really means it this time
7. Common currency goes into the history books with rest of monetary policies
8. Global growth crushes down
9. China gets hammered accordingly and its real estate bubble, commodities bubble, social bubble pop all at once
10. US enters deep recession and QE3 doesn’t matter just like the last two didn’t
11. The Dow Jones Industrial Average heads toward 5,000
12. US social unrest manifests in serious violence
13. Global deflation ascends as all central banks are finally seen for what they are—useless at best, dangerous at worst—as all they do is screw up the market process
14. Finally the world’s leverage is reduced as debts deflate
NOW REAL GROWTH CAN RESUME
Oops, I was too cruel. And hopefully very wrong, but if you have been paying attention I think you have to admit apparently few of the events have some possibility.
Daily Cartoons - I like this section the most. Thanks to Ted Goff who has provided me with an official link to his daily cartoons i.e. Mostly Business. You can see his cartoons which are updated daily on this blog with an option to check last five days archives.
I had earlier brought to you the cartoons of Mark Anderson. Those links are still maintained as "Cartoons from Andertoons."
I hope this section will be in your top list. After all, laughter is an excellent remedy for stress.
I recently had vacation at Dalhousie & Mcleodganj both located in Himachal Pradesh(India) part of beautiful hills of Dhauladar Range. It was a lovely trip with my wife and kiddo, away from ever running and hectic life. Soaked in the nature's beauty, I could not stop myself from keep on taking pictures of the mountain ranges to keep them as memory with myself and to share it my friends. I kept on wondering about the beauty of nature. Thoughts were there on my mind every moment about wonders created by man vis-a-vis god.
Man made architectural wonders may amaze us, but there is no comparison of that with the Natural Beauties. Natural beauties are far more amazing and full of delights. Anyone will be overwhelmed with the charm of art made by God. You will sink in this splendour.
The Greeks made temples and the monumental sculptures. It was an essential part of them, showing man’s achievements and great power. The Romans polished it to produce elegant architectures, then there was French gardens. With urbanisation came development of private homes. Now in the modern world architects broke these patterns, producing gigantic buildings that do not fit in the beautiful landscapes. The world of man and his buildings.
Man owes his existence to soil, air, rain, and a few sun rays.
Man construct the landscape around him to built environment for its pleasant appearance, full of pure emotions and sensations. He designs it either by blending the building with the natural environment like Lawns or by creating Parks and Gardens. In doing so, he makes the environment pleasant to live in, either naturally pretty or have a unique, man-made touch. But the idea remains common for creating all these i.e. to live close to the nature :) .
Hey friends come and share your lovely trips which you believe are really unforgettable.